• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Steering parts/help?

norcal420

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone,

Looks like a good time was had by all at NWFest...maybe next year I'll make it.

Anyway, me and a buddy (Dookie) are looking for some help. We're both hoping to install JCRs 1-ton steering this weekend but we ain't got no reamer (thanks to Dookie's apparent lack of skill at ordering shit off the internet).

Wondering if anybody has one they want to part with? Anyone know where to find a 7* reamer in these parts (N. Seattle/Shoreline)? Anyone wanna stop by and install it for us while we drink like fish and :speepin:?

Any help/info would be much appreciated.

DR

norcal420 said:
Anyway, me and a buddy (Dookie) are looking for some help. We're both hoping to install JCRs 1-ton steering this weekend but we ain't got no reamer (thanks to Dookie's apparent lack of skill at ordering shit off the internet).
Best quote ever!!!!!!!!! ;)

I remember a few people looking for one awhile back and I'm pretty sure you'll need to buy one. Nobody that I know has one. Snap-on has one for around $150 IIRC.

norcal420 said:
Hey everyone,

Looks like a good time was had by all at NWFest...maybe next year I'll make it.

Wondering if anybody has one they want to part with? Anyone know where to find a 7* reamer in these parts (N. Seattle/Shoreline)? Anyone wanna stop by and install it for us while we drink like fish and :speepin:?

Any help/info would be much appreciated.

DR
Did you forget to turn the Color on in your profile?

You guys are welcome to borrow my reamer. It's a snap on, and they were only like $50 brand new. I can drop it off at your place (IF you're still in Milton), or you can stop by and grab it. I will be leaving approx. 2pm thursday though, so you'd better decide quick :)

J

ECKSJAY said:
No kidding...I thought you were all official and stuff now. :(

Come on Prez... use your goderator powers and get me back in the red.

Maybe my membership has expired? Though you'd think someone would ask for $$ before that happens. I suspect "they" are out to get me . . .

:hang:

DR

Avanteone said:
You guys are welcome to borrow my reamer. It's a snap on, and they were only like $50 brand new. I can drop it off at your place (IF you're still in Milton), or you can stop by and grab it. I will be leaving approx. 2pm thursday though, so you'd better decide quick :)

J
Whadda guy.

-----Matt-----

Avanteone said:

J

Sweet John - thanks for the offer, but I won't be able to make it down there in time. I'm nowhere near Milton (Shoreline) and Noah's stuck in BFE 'til Friday I guess.

Maybe I should just flag down a Snap-On truck . . . or maybe Dookie should learn to use that innerweb thingy.

DR

norcal420 said:
Sweet John - thanks for the offer, but I won't be able to make it down there in time. I'm nowhere near Milton (Shoreline) and Noah's stuck in BFE 'til Friday I guess.

Maybe I should just flag down a Snap-On truck . . . or maybe Dookie should learn to use that innerweb thingy.

DR

IF you find a Snap-On guy, you need a part # R121.

If you can make it down friday or saturday, I could stash it somewhere outside in one of my parts rigs or something and you could grab it.

Let me know.

John

I believe we're all good thanks to that ginger kid (Noah).

You da man John - thanks! :cheers:

dr

Avanteone said:
IF you find a Snap-On guy, you need a part # R121.

If you can make it down friday or saturday, I could stash it somewhere outside in one of my parts rigs or something and you could grab it.

Let me know.

John

I can get it from John and have someone meet me at my office. I'm at the border at exit 177 on I-5, the Edmonds exit. I drive by John's shop twice a day.

Back