• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lowering bottom front shock mount? ATTN Kyung/Josh

mikedashg

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone got pictures of the front shock mount being lowered on the axle side? a little birdy told me Kyung and Josh did it.

2250655471_c023079ca8.jpg

I'd like to keep the shocks I have, but get some more up travel out of them. I measured the distances without shocks at static, flexed, and compressed, and I thought this was the best choice, but maybe I was wrong. Unless I'm just crazy? I suppose I could bump-stop them but I'd rather not limit my up travel due to my shocks.

Exactly what I was thinking, on the LCA mount. Looks like much easier to bolt on/off too. Hmm, another excuse to buy a welder.

Jump This said:
Bring it on over in the early A of M and we can get them wipped out in an hour...
gotta' be heading out San Diego way around noon....

Awesome! Thanks for the offer. Although you mean tomorrow right (sat)? I'm going over tomorrow early morning to Ryan's to swap ball joints and unit/wheel bearings. What are you doing in SD at noon? Got a game? :D

I guess I don't need to post pics of mine. I put them on the LCA mount as well.

Back