• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheels

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
there needs to be a forum under F.A.Q. for rim backspacing for lift and tires. my question is what back spacing should i go with? 4.5 lift in 32x11.50x15 wheels

userbmx1315 said:
there needs to be a thread under F.A.Q. for rim backspacing for lift and tires. my question is what back spacing should i go with? 4.5 lift in 32x11.50x15 tires
Fixed it for you!

thanks. lol got some 15x8 steelies in the yard, they have like 3.75 or 4 in backspacing, i'm thinkin of using them instead of the ugly stock ones,

not into chrome, they have some rust around the bead, got a big arse wire brush im going to take to them and make look nice and clean,

shhhhh dont think she wants to hear that. ;) just messin man lol, i can look around and ask a few friends, they have rangers so its got the same b/p steelies?

OK, keep your eye on the ball;

OEM is 5.25", new wheels with 5.79" and 1" adapters results in about perfect clearance with 32x10.5 (265/75). Much better than 31x10.5 on OEM rims which rubbed LCA at lock and had about .250" clnc at rear sway bar arm.

I ran 32x11.5 with 15x8 wheels and 4.5" backspacing. No rubbing.

I run 35x12.5's now with 16x8 wheels and 4.5" backspacing. It barely doesnt rub, but it doesnt.

Anywhere from 3.75" to 4.5" backspacing will do you nice.

Back