• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rustys HD axle shafts

jdurbach

NAXJA Forum User
Rustys has their own brand HD shafts for the dana 35 on their website. Are these shafts the same spline count as the stock ones and just heat treated or a stronger alloy. They are $150 each. Before everyone rags on me for putting money in a d35 my mom drives my jeep on occasion and her finding out that there is no longer abs would be VERY bad and I dont want to think what is would cost to do an axle swap and still keep the abs. I just want a little more insurance on the trail thanks

Considering the quality of the other rusty's products, look at other axle manufacturers.

Alloy-USA offers good dana 35 shafts, and I'm sure you can get them at a lower price than $150 each.

I'm sure they have them in 27 and 30 spline.

I can't speak for ABS, but you can call them and ask.

xalexjx said:
If you wait, Aussie has some new stock spline d35 alloy shafts coming out.. Theyre in the test phase right now. :yelclap:

Let me guess, March 2008? :)

cal said:
Let me guess, March 2008? :)
Yeah, They'll be available the same time the locker for the 8.25 comes out.:conceited

Back