• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome....

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Time to get this thing started...registration fee and other info to be anounced later.

Will need help in the following areas

Trail leaders
Tech inspections
Registration
Sat night meal
Raffle

I got plenty of deer meat I can bring if anyone's interested. Cube steak, roast's and burger.

I could probly help with the raffle or something. Have vendors been contacted, or is that part of the job detail?

campground looks nice. right now it looks like ill get to the campground thursday evening and im staying till sunday afternoon. looking forward to it!

btw, reserving a campsite couldn't be any easier! tap tap tap, click, done!

alberto, whos in your cabin with you?, got room for one more?

Kudzu said:
Time to get this thing started...registration fee and other info to be anounced later.

Will need help in the following areas

Trail leaders
Tech inspections
Registration
Sat night meal
Raffle
Never been to Harlan so I wouldn't make a good trail leader, but Tech Inspections thats my game, and my friends tell me i'm a pretty good camp cook. Just tell me what you want me to do.

Vendors will need to be contacted. I'll have to get with Gavin about the national sponsors.

Okay...Struggler is down for Tech inspections

of course, totally understandable. awesome.
is struggler the chef?
images.jpg

Well have to play the meal by ear for the moment till I can get up there and see what's available. I play to go in March if anyone wants to run up too.

We also need to get a tshirt design together anyone up for that?

I bet Bruce or Andy would be up for that.
Bruce sent you that website for the 2 sided, 2 color shirts for cheaper, right? One sided t-shirts blow..

Maybe I could help with registration. I did that with PBC and CFOA paintball tournement series.

Yeah I got it and played with it. But I can get the shirt for the same price from my local guy. the problem with the last run of chapter shirts was that we were trying to do multiple items to get the price down.

I'll get with you about the raffle after I'e got with Gavin if your still interested.

We are most likely going to need some tables...

Not sure if by multiple items you mean multiple sizes or not but, that price was for something like 4 S, 8 M, 8 L, 4 XL....numbers I just plugged in to get a 1-time order quote.

what size tables? ill see what i can get.

the last time we ordered it was hoodies, long sleeve and short sleeve tees. The company will not do another order like that when it was only 25 items.

The crawl shirts are usually 2 colors with a front chest logo for about $9 for 25

i'm two hours away, i should be able to make it. we'll see once we get closer. i can help out with the cooking, i was damn near raised in a kitchen. what will be the spec. requirements for the xj's to run the trails? i'm new to the xj world. i hope i can make it!

Kudzu said:
Well have to play the meal by ear for the moment till I can get up there and see what's available. I play to go in March if anyone wants to run up too.

We also need to get a tshirt design together anyone up for that?

If your still looking for someone to be there in March i should be able to be there its only like an hour from me....

And i ll help with the crawl anyway i can...

thebluebuffalo said:
i'm two hours away, i should be able to make it. we'll see once we get closer. i can help out with the cooking, i was damn near raised in a kitchen. what will be the spec. requirements for the xj's to run the trails? i'm new to the xj world. i hope i can make it!

Where from in KY you from?

Back