• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Third row seating

Who in their right mind would think they have enough room to sit kids in the back of a XJ?????
That would probably be why they don't make a third row seat for one.

We looked into that for our Exploder. To get one that looks nice and has seatbelts, etc you have to spend several hundred bucks. Plus, it effectively kills your cargo area.

We bought an Expedition instead :D

IllianaXJ said:
We looked into that for our Exploder. To get one that looks nice and has seatbelts, etc you have to spend several hundred bucks. Plus, it effectively kills your cargo area.

We bought an Expedition instead :D

......and you pass everything but a gas pump. :laugh:

So. . . the name sounded fimiliar. And the little kids looked fimiliar too. My best friend's family owns the shop. He learned how to weld there and fabricate things. Not a bad first job.
He was gonna put in some jump-seats in my older rig for transporting drunk college kids around. But I decided cargo room was more important. I could still get the interior redone for a good deal!
Quick story:
We found a Jeep/Heep '91 XJ on CL for $700. Got it that night. It was his first car ever. He was stoked to be mobbing a jeep with his big brother! 4inch lift. PA, CB, 4x4, stereo. . . no rear hatch!!!!!
Fun rig for $700.

The XJ family is pretty tight knit.

-Kyle

Last edited:
Damn we were young.
That was us Senior year of Highschool. Ha. He's the kid in orange. I'm the hippy.
230841383_l.jpg

Back