• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time to tear down!!!

Xtrm Jeepr

NAXJA Forum User
The Jeeps undergoing a face lift and some lyposuction, and you all get to benefit if so desired.

Custom 4x4 front winch bumper with grill guard, tow hooks, d-ring mount - $250.
Custom 4x4 rear light guards to match front bumper - $50.
TJ fender flares, cut for XJ, all hardware - $100
Front and rear OEM bumpers, gray - Free.
OEM rear tow hitch with wiring - $50.
Rear tail lights - $50.
Rear hatch with tinted glass, navy blue - $75.
Side rear windows, tinted glass - Free.
Front and rear seats, centers are gray plad cloth and sides are vinyl - $50.
Gray center console - Free.
Front and rear seatbelts, gray - Free.
ARB air compressor - $25.
31" spare MT tire mounted on stock wheel. - $50.
OEM rear driveshaft - Free.
Control arm drop bracket and OEM control arms - Free.
Rear plastic trim pieces and metal roof pieces, gray - Free.

All parts are taken out of off a '91 4-door XJ. All prices are OBO. Absolutely no shipping, pickup or can deliver for gas in the central valley. Please PM or call cell (559)905-3350.

Xtrm Jeepr said:
The Jeeps undergoing a face lift and some lyposuction, and you all get to benefit if so desired.

Custom 4x4 front winch bumper with grill guard, tow hooks, d-ring mount - $250.
Custom 4x4 rear light guards to match front bumper - $50.
TJ fender flares, cut for XJ, all hardware - $100
Front and rear OEM bumpers, gray - Free.
OEM rear tow hitch with wiring - $50.
Rear tail lights - $50.
Rear hatch with tinted glass, navy blue - $75.
Side rear windows, tinted glass - Free.
Front and rear seats, centers are gray plad cloth and sides are vinyl - $50.
Gray center console - Free.
Front and rear seatbelts, gray - Free.
ARB air compressor - $25.
31" spare MT tire mounted on stock wheel. - $50.
OEM rear driveshaft - Free.
Control arm drop bracket and OEM control arms - Free.
Rear plastic trim pieces and metal roof pieces, gray - Free.

All parts are taken out of off a '91 4-door XJ. All prices are OBO. Absolutely no shipping, pickup or can deliver for gas in the central valley. Please PM or call cell (559)905-3350.

I can't pass up that ARB air compressor... are you coming to the M&G? And the control arm drop bracket... is that the RE ones? Both sides? The price is right!
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=941882
Thanks,
Billy

if billy doesn't get the air compressor I call dibs.
one of the engineers I work with lives in fresno and is going to fresno state part time maybe I could see if he could pick it up from you.

I havent pulled out the compressor yet, and wont be able to get to it tell the middle of next week. Unfortunately I wont be making it to the meet and greet either. Although I said I wouldnt ship, thats about the smallest thing I have so we can go that route if necessary. The control arm drop brackets are made by Trialmaster, part of an old lift I used to have. Thanks.

Xtrm Jeepr said:
I havent pulled out the compressor yet, and wont be able to get to it tell the middle of next week. Unfortunately I wont be making it to the meet and greet either. Although I said I wouldnt ship, thats about the smallest thing I have so we can go that route if necessary. The control arm drop brackets are made by Trialmaster, part of an old lift I used to have. Thanks.

Well shipping is a PITA, but the parts train goes down that way quite a bit... Phil? Opie? Anybody?
Thanks,
Billy

Corey?

only sheriff I know with a Stak...

if so - good to see you on the board...

Yup, its me. I'm always looking around on here, just dont post on every single thread that pops up. You going to hook up a parts train running up north for Billy???

JeepFreak21 said:
Was that a dig at Opie? :D
Billy
Of course it was .!.

I'll give you $75 for the Stak, and thats the last time you'll get an offer like that my friend:D

Last edited:
Xtrm Jeepr said:
You going to hook up a parts train running up north for Billy???

I dont know when ill be in FresYes again... might talk to Matt's Sister 'Becca - she is heading north sometime this month with the family to tour her new school...

maybe get the parts to Matt's parents house, and I'll get em from the family when they come up?

Ben H said:
I'll give you $75 for the Stak, and thats the last time you'll get an offer like that my friend:D

You might be able to score one of the three shifters for $75 but that would be about it. I might even let you pick the best looking one???

I'm still interested in the compressor so let me know if it doesn't work out and I'll talk to the guy I know down there.

JeepFreak21 said:
I don't need it... just couldn't pass up a deal :cheers:
Billy

same here, ha ha. it's some kind of disease. if I get it and it doesn't work out for what I need I'll let you know, I go through sacramento every once in a while.:cheers:

JeepFreak21 said:
If it's ok w/ Corey, you can have it. I don't need it... just couldn't pass up a deal :cheers:
Billy

Alright I'll pull it out this week and you guys can let me know who wins the ro-sham-bo.

The Jeeps going under the knife, or should I say Sawzall. I'm chopping the top, replacing the bumpers, adding some body armor, plating the frame, tubing it out, and redoing the interior. I'd start a thread but it would be the longest thread of time ever. Jeeps pretty much naked right now, but not as naked as it will be in the near future.

Back