• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey guys

Crusher16

RRC President
NAXJA Member
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm currently living and going to school in Irving. I have my stock '91 Briarwood that I will be driving until I can't drive anymore. Not sure what else to put.

Crusher16 said:
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm currently living and going to school in Irving. I have my stock '91 Briarwood that I will be driving until I can't drive anymore. Not sure what else to put.

Welcome to the forums! There's quite a number of us in the DFW area, so you'll have lots of company if you decide to start building up your rig. :)

We're having a big event in Hot Springs next month, so feel free to join us if you're able.

icewolf73 said:
Welcome. I'm in Irving as well.

Sweet. Whats your Jeep's specs?

Crusher16 said:
Sweet. Whats your Jeep's specs?

91 XJ 4.0
362,000 miles
4.5ish" lift
33s on 15x8 Streetlocks
Gronholz Rock Rails
Con-Ferr Roof Rack

JeepNew008.jpg

Hi, welcome and nice rig!

icewolf73 said:
91 XJ 4.0
362,000 miles
4.5ish" lift
33s on 15x8 Streetlocks
Gronholz Rock Rails
Con-Ferr Roof Rack

Sweet looking XJ.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome guys.

original motor?

if so, any internal work?

icewolf73 said:
Thanks! Got some pics of your new rig? When you are ready to start building on it give me a holler.
2284111_1_full.jpg

2284111_26_full.jpg

And holler I will. You have a garage or anything? I'm kind of in need of a garage to work in. Once I get a job, the first couple of pay checks are going towards a rear disk brake conversion and to fix the damage I acquired from some lady.

2284111_69_full.jpg

Crusher16 said:
And holler I will. You have a garage or anything? I'm kind of in need of a garage to work in. Once I get a job, the first couple of pay checks are going towards a rear disk brake conversion and to fix the damage I acquired from some lady.

Just give me a holler.

I dig the woody :)

I like my woody. I see it as anti-theft and class. Haha

Anyways, I got 2inch spacers and shackles installed. Getting some BFG A/Ts for Christmas.

IMAGE_435.jpg

IMAGE_437.jpg

Can't really tell that well with my crappy cell phone pictures. Need a real camera.

Back