• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country Control Arm Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about Drop Brackets? If so i didn't see them on the page, but I would like to order some soon.

They are not on the website yet if interested please call me

xjcontroldrop.jpg

UPS tracking says that they are at my house waiting on me!! Pics and write up coming after this weekend.

^ Sweet, I will look for your writeup with anticipation!

Got the brackets yesterday. Everything looks good and we will see how it all goes together this weekend........I'll keep ya posted!

damn, even a link to my write up on there...I am feeling almost famous...or maybe intoxicated, I can't remember :D

What a great ordering experience today. I ordered a bunch of stuff for a new XJ from GRIMUS99XJ this morning. Was easy as could be and he took good care of me! It is great to see a vendor that takes enough interest in the products they sell to interact with the customers on their time! If more companies would act like this we would have a lot less BS to deal with as we build our jeeps.

Just wanted to say thanks Grimus99xj and I will be calling you for the lift for #2 as soon as the first one is set up.

Brian

You will be happy with your products too... I am super pleased with my new drop brackets.

I love my new brackets, it has made a huge difference with the on road manners of this rig,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back