• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP someone cut a million wires under my dash

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
Some tweaker tried to steal my 1990 mj. they screw drivered my ignition and cut all the wires that go to the steering colum. which wires do I have to hook together to hot wire it enough to get it running.

Thanks for the diagram I have spent a couple hours now going over that diagram and what I have under there. Are the orange, red, purple and brown hot or ground?

bigpimpinben said:
Thanks for the diagram I have spent a couple hours now going over that diagram and what I have under there. Are the orange, red, purple and brown hot or ground?
Oh those three are hot, they go to the flux capacitor...

but really if the just cut the wires, then the two purples that are close to each other go together, the two browns, yellows, and so forth. With the wireing diagrams you should be able to figure out all the wiring...

now I am going through the wires hooking them all together there are multiples of some colors there are like 3 or 4 solid brown wires that are all the same guage, is there a way to tell what goes to what? btw this sucks!!! the chrysler is way easier I put toggles in my 91 xj in like 30 min

Sounds like when they couldn't steal it, they tried to disable it enough so they could come back and get it later.

Back