• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krawler LA Mounts

Carone

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone installed a Rock Krawler kit who has a engine trans configuration that uses the front crossmember holes? I know that there kit is designed to use the rear mounting holes but can it be modified to work on a truck that use the front cross member mounts? I have an 88 with a 5 speed.

im not exacly sure what your getting at?

518-270-9822 Call them. Some one will answer your question there...

Here's how mine look,

000_0123.jpg

000_0124.jpg

000_0125.jpg

The long arm bracket bolt under the stock crossmember using the facty holes. There are 2 locations for the the factory crossmember depending on engine/ trans combo. I have a 5 speed so my factory crossmember uses the front holes, however, the lift brackets require the use to the rear holes.

move the crossmember to the rear holes and mod the tranny mount to fit. jus did this on my 88 manche. little more work involved but well worth it to use this excellent suspension system. the nutserts should already be in the second set of holes. using the front holes with the rk kit will push your front axle way forward. 2-4 inches i beleive.

Back