• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another tire question...

Trim and bumpstop properly and you can run up to 35's with that kit.

Well I am going to order tires within the week. The lift will come a couple weeks from now. I was wondering if I could fit the 32x11.5's on the stock suspension until I get the lift.

Whether you can fit a certain tire size depends on wheel backspacing and fender trimming as much as lift height. That said, I've wheeled with a rig on 32x11.50s under an RE 3.5" kit; it looked like it worked well.

EvanH said:
Well I am going to order tires within the week. The lift will come a couple weeks from now. I was wondering if I could fit the 32x11.5's on the stock suspension until I get the lift.
Not unless you trim the heck out of your fenders, and then you'll look silly when you lift it. This is a picture of my rig when it had smaller tires (31") and more lift (2") than the 32s and no lift you're thinking of. As you can imagine, 32s and stock suspension would be a really tight fit.

270_7058.jpg

Alright, I think I will stick with the 31x10.5 tires I originally wanted. So are Kumho Venture MT's good to start off with?

You should be fine with 32's or better yet 33's, i think all they are saying is you cant put them on stock. Like they said, just be prepared to trim and make sure you get the right BS on the wheels

Back