• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

t-shirt interests?

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

Looking for interest in event t-shirts. No special ordering, just simple Beefy T's, 3 or 4 colors, and several sizes.

I have a logo in mind that another group used one time. We would need someone to try to make it for us. Then I could get pricing. I iwll take a pic of the shirt I have in mind so you can get an idea.

There would be a chance to pre-order/pre-pay and there would be very few available to purchase at the event. We will probably need a minimum to place the order. I will find that out as soon as can get the graphic done.

So, anyone interested?

Anyone good with graphics that can help design the logo?

Thanks

Last edited:
rpraterxj said:
Hey gang,

Looking for interest in event t-shirts. No special ordering, just simple Beefy T's, 3 or 4 colors, and several sizes.

I have a logo in mind that another group used one time. We would need someone to try to make it for us. Then I could get pricing. I iwll take a pic of the shirt I have in mind so you can get an idea.

There would be a chance to pre-order/pre-pay and there would be very few available to purchase at the event. We will probably need a minimum to place the order. I will find that out as soon as can get the graphic done.

So, anyone interested?

Yup!.......SANTA

Anyone good with graphics that can help design the logo?

Thanks

my wife thinks I have too many tshirts already...but if the design is cool, put me down for one

I finally got a name and number and will be making a call today.

I hope to get pricing info very quickly.

Once pricing is known, we will start taking orders.

GrimmJeeper said:
i am in either way, but it would be nice to maybe see the logo before ordering...

of course! I will post the logo idea as soon as I from the t-shirt place. They will need to send me the proof anyways.

Sorry guys, did not get to meet with the guy this week, but planning on Monday.

Pricing and logo to follow....

Robert let me know about the design, im somewhat decent with photoshop/designing. Ill give it a shot.

GrimmJeeper said:
hey rob whats goin on with the design??? :dunno:

Hey gang,

There has been lots of discussion on this and the decision is not to have event shirts this year. I know this disappoints some folks, including me as I like the idea. We have plenty of chapter schwag available and we need to sell it. I will let Remi post up in a different thread in the SOCAL chapter section.

What we do want to do is have a contest of some sorts for a design for the event next year. We did not think of this in time to do it this year.

So, I will begin the thread for that later in the year.

rpraterxj said:
Hey gang,

There has been lots of discussion on this and the decision is not to have event shirts this year. I know this disappoints some folks, including me as I like the idea. We have plenty of chapter schwag available and we need to sell it. I will let Remi post up in a different thread in the SOCAL chapter section.

What we do want to do is have a contest of some sorts for a design for the event next year. We did not think of this in time to do it this year.

So, I will begin the thread for that later in the year.
We got extra shrot and long sleeve shirts, will have extra hoodies and most importantly we still got couple thongs and boxer shorts left :D

Back