• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Express - RockKrawler - TNT Customs -@ DesertFab

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZXJ

NAXJA Forum User
For Great prices on these and many more suspension companies give DesertFab a chance to earn your business.

Dave
480-288-4213

how much for these items separately shipped to 37040
re 1310
re 9900 w/o braces
thanks

5.5" RE springs to 62839

How much for a RE 3.5 Superflex AAL for a 96 XJ with an 8.25 rear? Please quote for a set of Monotubes as well shipped to 92110 (San Diego).

Thanks in advance,

Tarl

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">need trac bar bad in phx</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I want to purchase the TNT HD Belly Pan (no long arms) for a 95 XJ with a NP 242 t-case. Please shoot me a qoute with shipping to 60174.

Thanks

BOB
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

xj151 said:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">need trac bar bad in phx</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Call me.. 480-288-4213

Dave

goodburbon said:
I have an RK 3-link and I need a set of the spacer bushings that come with the kit, can you help?

Misallignment spacers for the links ? Yes I can help. How many do you need ?

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back