• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TIRES

brandonrobxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have 31x10.5x15 tires on my jeep now. i am looking to get some 33's for the same rim. can i have some ideas on what brand to go with? that have the size that i need. also i was wondering if there would be any rubbing on my control arms.

i currently have a Trail master lift that is 4 inches in the front, i know i will have enough in the back end since i have added 2inch lift blocks to the 3 inch add a leafs giving me 5inches

thanks

Here is a suggestion. Remove the lift block and buy 1.5" lift shackles. Your springs will thank you.

Wheelhop sucks.

Odds are a 33x10.5 is the right size

One of my buddies has a pretty huge Silverado rolling around on a set of 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers, he doesn't wheel it that much but he hasn't had any real complaints. He mostly drives it to and from work and was saying at low speeds they are pretty loud and bumpy but you're going to get that no matter what if you go with a real agressive tread. I don't know many people that run Nittos though so I dont know if there is something that I am not aware of but its just my .02

Back