• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATK engine info?

maztheman

NAXJA Forum User
does any on have any info on Atk engines? i see that they sponsor jeepspeed events. looking to either rebuild or replace current engine and tranny. i don't have time to search, sorry!

If you dont have time to search, you think anyone is gonna pity you and do it for you?

The napa stores in my area sell ATK engines you might try calling your local napa jobber store for info

JNickel101 said:
If you dont have time to search, you think anyone is gonna pity you and do it for you?
thanks for the help! i did search this forum and found nothing! must be a POG.......

Hello,
if you are looking for some history on ATK, check out www.atkvege.com which is their corporate website. They have been remanufacturing since 1936 and my company proudly distributes their product. They sell over 40,000 engines a year and offer 3 year unlimited mileage warranty on all engines. In addition to engines they offer transmisisons and cylinder heads.

Call my staff to check application and price.

thanks

Adam
GearHeadjeep.com
800-831-1050

Back