• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

upgrades for highway toy

mbiker72

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 98 sport, with bfgoodrich 235/75-15, k&n intake, cb radio, police scanner, hella 500 on the bumper with 100w bulbs, sound system, yada yada yda, i found a 2000 intake manifold, yard wants 90 bucks for it, worth it? also, im looking for a meaner stance, thinking 2" lift, anyone willing to part with some spacers, blocks, shackles for not alot? also looking for a new black front bumper and pass side end cap, im in central ny, im willing to pick up if not epically far away.

last thing, ive seen some of the pictures of guys who opened up the cowl/wiper area to make an air intake. thinking about just opening that up to vent the air during idle, and bring in cooler air while driving, anyone have pics of this mod, instructions, warnings...

im new to this, college student, mech engineering, love my xj, but my eyes are bigger than my budget, ide love to have some guidance from those of you who have been here done this

thanks

Back