• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pricing on ball joints for waggy 44

wishihad1

NAXJA Forum User
hey everybody

im getting ball joints for the 44 im building and wondering what good prices are. im at school right now, and there aren't any parts stores i can go to, so im going to be getting them offline. i found some MOOG joints for 140 uppers, and lowers..is that good

for all 4 or just one side? i think that's pricy, i've picked mine up all 4 for about 80, but i ordered online. remember that its a common part number, so if they try to screw you, look up a different truck with a dana 44 or a 10 bolt front end, they've got the same ball joints.

wishihad1 said:
hey everybody

im getting ball joints for the 44 im building and wondering what good prices are. im at school right now, and there aren't any parts stores i can go to, so im going to be getting them offline. i found some MOOG joints for 140 uppers, and lowers..is that good

MOOG is supposed to be a good brand. But if you want cheaper:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dana-30-44-Standard-Ball-Joint-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33728QQihZ006QQitemZ160191972561QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

about $72 for all 4 + $10 shipping.

spend the $ on the moogs .you wont regret it.make sure u get the new upper style.it has an angle on the upper balljoint with the grease fitting tapped into it.this way u can grease it without removing the axle.

Back