• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cooling Fan mod/replacement?

kf_chris

NAXJA Forum User
Guys
I did a bit of a search on this and couldn't really find anything, but if it's already covered, just drop a link or keyphrase and I'll search for it.
I was wondering if there are better flowing cooling fan/fans for the jeeps? My aux fan siezed and I don't drive too much so I thought I may get a bigger one or something aftermarket to replace the stocker. UNLESS...the stocker may be the best option, and in that case I'll just replace it. Thanks for the help guys...:confused1

Get the stocker and if you still have cooling problems buy a radiator. People chase their tails on cooling problems untill they replace it.

The stocker is the best for the available space for sure. You also would already have the 10 blade one which is the best one as well.

Gojeep said:
The stocker is the best for the available space for sure. You also would already have the 10 blade one which is the best one as well.

x2 on the stock 10 blades, the only downfall is the high amp draw

Back