• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OS2 Wires problems

Gasoline

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everyone, please accept my apoligies if what l'm asking seems "stupid" and maybe the test l done was wrong. Well, l'm having some fuel problem, l mean comsumptions, so l had change the injectors (but l know that they are wrong becasue they comes from a 91 4.7 Dodge ) and the OS2. Well, l though that the OS2 doens't work fine, so l wanted check the wires and plug. With the key off and the plug disconnect from the OS2. I wanted check if there was some wire from the engine in "ground way". I know that just one had in that way, but l could see that all 3 wires (l have 3 wires on my cherokee) was on ground way. I didn't check with the key on, becasue l had fear to do some damage. But maybe could be the reason why l have all 3 wires to ground? I remeber last summer that l have check with a friend those wires with the key on and one wire was from the 12V (from the eater), one was the ground and one (if l remeber well) got a little volt becasue was from the ECU. So, do you think that l have to check again with the key on? Or is it right that with the key off all those wire had to be in ground way?

Hope you understood me and thanks for every answer you'll give me.

Moreno :D

Back