• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Super Seat Covers

I've got a set.

They are pretty sweet. They have the molle webbing around the seat bottom too. I am really happy with mine. There are tons of other pouches available too, I'm adding a camelback to mine soon. They do take up quite a bit of leg room from the rear seat though.

I have enough gear to make 2-3 of these.

Prepmech said:
I've got a set.

They are pretty sweet. They have the molle webbing around the seat bottom too. I am really happy with mine. There are tons of other pouches available too, I'm adding a camelback to mine soon. They do take up quite a bit of leg room from the rear seat though.

Any pictures? Do you have the full back seats or the adjustable headrest style? I have the headrest style and want to make sure they will fit correctly. I tried to check them out at 4 Wheel Parts but they did not stock them. Bummer. I really want one for the drivers side, so the occasional rear passenger and sit on the passenger side, in the rear. Don't want to pop down $100 for something that doesn't fit my seat.

Thanks! :D

Prepmech said:
I've got a set.

Mind taking some detail pictures and posting them up?

Kejtar said:
I'll see a set in person on Thursday as Stebel got a set. He said they're pretty cool. The pics though don't have me too sold on 'em though.

Remi get some pics.

karstic said:
Remi get some pics.
I'll try not to forget :)
Anyways, the deal is: the covers are great for the fact that you can attach a lot of things to it, but also that's the weakness as well. The places you'd want to attach IMHO would get in the way with the exception of the seat's back but that's not a great benefit cause there are seat covers out there that have storage in the back already. Oh yeah, if your seat is kind of bedraggled looking, this seat cover is not the cover to hide it.

Waiting on pictures.... [tapping fingers]

9-10-2007037.jpg

I use one of the gernade pouches to hold my cb, the bag on the side of the seat makes use of an otherwise useless space.
9-10-2007038.jpg

I don't have the back organized quite the way I want it yet, I'm going to be adding a camel back to each seat soon. With the bigger bags mounted on the bottom you loose quite a bit of leg room in the rear seat, but I can still fold my rear seat down with them in place.
9-10-2007040.jpg

Cheaperthandirt.com has some good deals on molle gear.

Thanks for the pictures. I think you saved me $100. Looking at your setup, this would not work for the seats with the seperate head rests. The one piece seats like you have seem to work fine but not having the upper part of the seat, the top mounting area would have nothing to wrap around.

Bummer...

Can somebody explain the "Molle" mounting system it's talking about. I tried finding a pic of the back of one of the pouches but I couldn't. So, the back of this seat cover is just covered with those mounting points and you can buy different pouches/bags (like on cheaperthandirt.com) and put whatever you want on it?

Back