• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.5" lift

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
just the front lift, includes everything, gonna get it for 175 bucks, is that a good deal???

89cherokeexj said:
just the front lift, includes everything, gonna get it for 175 bucks, is that a good deal???

Depends what you are getting??? Can you be more specific with items....eg. Upper control arms, lower control arms, springs, bumpstops, adjustable track bar, extended brake lines or all of the above?

I actually went and picked it up today, came with sway bar connects, coils, lower control arms, trac bar, brake line extensions, 2 procomp shocks and a set of 2" coil spacers he had extra, I think it was a good deal, its an rc lift

with a 4.5" and especially with 2" coil spacers you will also require UCA. But to get all that at that price is a good deal!

going to leave the spacers off for now, but I figured it was a good deal, hope to post up some pics when its on, but for now keep wheelin!!!!

Back