• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHEW!!!

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
I'm back. Dang, I'm beat. ;)

Had an absolute blast with you guys this weekend. This is a dream come true for me, finally. Wish I could have chatted with every one of you more. It was wonderful to meet folks I hadn't yet. I also want to thank you all for coming and making this an extremely successful event.

There's so much I want to say but I'm getting in the shower and getting to bed. Have to work in the morning. :D

A shower was the best feeling I've had all weekend. Time to web wheel again.

I too also had a very great time, meeting new people, discussing future plans for the chapter, and the awesome wheeling. We all need to get together and do this again very soon.

And a big thanks to everyone who showed up, made a sucessful '06 NWfest. Brian to for his awesome homebrew, which I think I drank most of it. :lickout:

Great time guys!

All I can say is

W O W ! ! !

We had a BLAST!! Thanks EVERYONE for a very sucessful NWFest.

22 rigs wheeled in 3 separate groups we all had a Dirty, Dusty, Bumpy, fun time! I will never blow the dust out of my nose.

Pics will be posted tomorrow... I'm pooped!!

Good night and Good wheelin with you all!

Mark

Last edited:
The shower was nice but my bed was incredible and not just because my wife was there:firedevil

I had a blast. I had a HUGE grin the whole way home.

Like Phil said I wish I could have spoken with everyone. We have a great group of guys. Thanks to all those who made this trip a super success.

I had an awesome time this weekend! I finally was able to place a few more names with faces and get together with the old.

A BIG thanks to all involved in the planning, cooking, helping, etc. you make this chapter great!

Respectfully,

John

That was a great trip.

THANKS to everyone for showing me and my daughter a great time.

And the jeep smells much better inside:D

Thanks to everyone for an AWSOME time!!

Special thanks to Phil, Mark and others that put A LOT of time and energy in to putting this together!!

I actually need to make more repairs to my motorhome after this trip than to my jeep:)

It is so nice to get to wheel again (I feel like I have the spent the last few months under my jeep instead of inside of it).

Looking forward to another trip soon to Evans? or Naches?

Michael

XJLaredo said:
And the jeep smells much better inside:D

THAT is good to know. I was wondering. That stuff Joni bought worked really well on the carseat.

Oh, Michael...Evans would be easiest for me but I'd love to check out Walker here soon. It's been years since I've been up there.

Good times! I had a blast. And thanks again Hans for haulin' me around.
Great to meet a new chapter and put faces with names. :cheers:

PS. The first thing I did when we got home was check out craigs list!:D

IXNAYXJ said:
Evans the weekend after next. GI-John, Slacker87XJ and I will be there. It's going to be a hard and fast run, do the usual trails and run the switch-back uphill. Sat or Sun, the 26th or 27th.

-----Matt-----

The 26th Might just work for me (I don't think the 27th will)!! Let me confirm with the boss and get back to you within the next day or two.

Michael

IXNAYXJ said:
Evans the weekend after next. GI-John, Slacker87XJ and I will be there. It's going to be a hard and fast run, do the usual trails and run the switch-back uphill. Sat or Sun, the 26th or 27th.

-----Matt-----

27th would work for me.

BFH ICDS

:rattle:

If you guys don't mind I'd love to tag along. I need a trial run before labor day weekend. These next two weeks I have a front bumper to paint, mount, and install a winch, output shaft to fix on the 231, clutch to replace, install the tranny and Tcase, tire to reseat on the bead, front end to pull back out away from engine fan, interior to duraline and reinstall, shocks to fix and install,and tear out the windows and replace with some plexiglass and I'm good to go! I doubt I'll get to the windows though.

PS Thanks for the pics of NWFEST, got me out in the garage butchering the jeep some more.

sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, wish i could have been there.

Back