• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

frameside trackbar end questions...

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
ok heres where i'm at now, currently running 5 inches of lift and using rustys adjustable trackbar and the TRE at the frameside continues to work itself loose under extreme flex, leading to a wonderful popping noise both off road and on the street. I thought about the rustys hd mount with the bushing but the found that some had problems with the mount eating the bushing away in a very short time. After a little research i want to switch to a heim or even better a currie johnny joint. my question first of all is which, according to those who run them, is the best as far as allowing the front its best flex. I rely a lot on my suspensions ability to flex (big rocks) and i don't want to limit it any further than what the TRE limits it now. the second question is does anybody know what size will thread into the rustys track bar and will it continue to allow for some adjustability. i found xj ranger's trackbar thread but i didn't seem to find anything directly specific to my application. thanks in advance

-Doug-

Back