• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will you attend the trail maintenance

Are you attending the trail maintenance

• YES

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • NO

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Will you attend the trail maintenance on Sunday?

I have to say "I dunno". With it being on Sunday, instead of Friday; I might not be able to.

Besides breaking camp, we will probably have to get down the mountain to get my boy at the airport and then get him ready for school on Monday.

I'd like to think that making it Sunday might make more people stay for the trail work (and I hope it does) - but I doubt it.

A lot of the people who didn't attend Friday in years past used it as an excuse, but I think it was just that, an excuse. I hope I'm wrong; but Helen and I won't be able to stay late and will have to do the work with all our gear piled in the jeep.

bburge

I will be there!!!

I would like to think we will have a great turn out since we did the poll to move it to Sunday.

The day may start a little late since folks have to pack up/clean up camp and check out of rooms. Regardless, the work usually only takes a few hours and with more people helping, it will take even less time. Once the clean up is done, there may some time for playing or exploring...

Checked my schedule, I'm on-island that weekend.

GrimmJeeper said:
i'll be there, leaving the wife and kids back at camp to pack :D
I guess if the Family goes I can leave them with your family for the trail clean up.:rtm:

Brendan_91XJ said:
I guess if the Family goes I can leave them with your family for the trail clean up.:rtm:

It's a great idea to have the families do an "alternative" day as trail work is not much fun for the kiddies. Now the older kids may have fun and enjoy it.

Ethan and I will help.

Jump This said:
I'm thinkin' you will have enough....I'll be recovering from Saturday night's run on John Bull.

:cheers:

:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

(n) :doh:

Bad!!! Get your lazy butt up and help out....

Dewey said:
good chance me + 3
depeding on what time it all gets started

Great!

If you need to leave early or at a certain time it will not be an problem. Afterall, you are volunteering. We will have more details in the next couple of weeks.

Count me the wife and dodlebug in.........

Back