• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

exhaust with ext. shackels and air lift.

jeppo

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone here use a borla or gibson cat-back with a extended shackel and extra load airbags?? does anyone use airbags at all??

i need to replace my exhaust soon, and i like these performance kits, but i worry that they might not work with the airbags, i see the gibson is "side swept" does this mean it goes through between the spring or does it exit under, i like this cuz itll increase departure angle but the guy at the shop reccomends the borla cuz it costs less. i worry the borla'll hit the shackle and the gibson'll burn the airlift, can anyone confirm this, or can anyone confirm if either of them work??

My stock exhaust tube clanked into the shackle all of about 1 whole day untill I cut it off with a hack saw. When I started the jeep and cut it off I couldn't for the life me figure out what the hek was clanking back there...

I feel sure that any pipe that is any larger will hit unless you run it to a different spot.

Back