• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Power Door/Mirror swap

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
My rigs getting painted in a few weeks. Today i started tearing the donor doors off my wife's 94 Country (all power) to swap on my 94 Sport (all manual).

I was surprised to see no plugs in the B-Pillar (started on rear doors) or inside the door itself. It looks like a harness that runs front to back. I had assumed there would be a standard harness WITH plugs for the power option.

What do i have to do to swap these in my rig?

Depending on the goodies package there was a harness from the steering column area to the right kick panel. From there I could not tell yah other then I wish my 94 had power locks.

Jeepm@n said:
Depending on the goodies package there was a harness from the steering column area to the right kick panel. From there I could not tell yah other then I wish my 94 had power locks.

Yeah, i'm hoping there was an additional harness that plugs in for the power option package. I'll be checking into it tomorrow.

Back