• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head Count Thread

XJ20

It's no big deal
It’s hard to plan ahead sometimes but if you think you are attending the az rockfest please post up in this thread who and how many so we can get an idea of how many to expect.

Then if your plans change or you decide you can not attend just repost in this thread at any time and we’ll do the math. Thanks.
tipshades.gif

I am there +4

I'm about a 90% with maybe +2 kids.

Bah... just realized.. can't make it... going to europe for 7 weeks starting march 23rd... son of a sheep!

the xj will be a no show but the family and i will be there with 2 other xjs belonging to friends of mine both capiable rigs and drivers ill spot:pirate1: and provide encouragment

I'm there with my prettier half. My wife does not go on the trails so I will have a shotgun seat available.

You know how I do! Prolly not this time though. The little lady is posed to be there. We're going to a concert Friday so I won't be showing 'til sat morning or uber late friday.

Back