• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ Rocks!

FordGuy

NAXJA Forum User
Aj does a great job! I wanted one of his bumpers but wanted to slightly change his design and the weight of it. The guy sends me an auto-cad design and I think ok, how close is he going to really get. It was exact. Hands down one of the nicest guys I have ever delt with.:looser:

IMG_1028.jpg

That is one mighty clean rig!

Nice bumper also!:gee:

Can you take a side shot? I'd like to see how it wraps around. AJ built my rear bumper for my MJ as well and was very impressed with his work.

I always build my own shit, but after looking at that bumper and with the amount of free time I have these days, I just may order one from AJ's IF/WHEN I can afford that and a winch to slap onto it.

Kudo's AJ!

Dude... seriously, nice ass jeep man. That is what mine wants to grow into one day :D

HPIM0180.jpg

Looks alot like mine. JIM.

That is sweet. Do you have all your specs you could copy and paste
easially by any chance ? Got to love the Black on White :cheers:
Droopie.jpg

Last edited:
No, but If you call Aj he would know which bumper, Its the custom one for Rich at Capistrano Ford. He made it just for the small 9.0rc winch, and managed to shave 20+ pounds off the bumper, so basically between the bumper and winch its probably 55 lbs lighter than a normal set up.

As a new owner of a white stock 99 XJ, your rig is somewhat of an inspiration to me. Incredibly clean and well porportioned. How much lift is that and what size tires?

Back