• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 xj for sale

Inisadow

NAXJA Forum User
1990 XJ 4.0l aw4 with manual tranny setup(still have the TCU if they want to switch back to automatic mode) 1st/2nd gear switch and torque converter lockup. non-disconnect dana30 front and dana35 rear. Removed the old bendix antilock break setup and converted to a standard style break setup from a 1995 cherokee. The head of the 4.0l has been rebuilt it has a new timing set and new cam, lifters, coolant resevoir bottle, and new water pump(I need to install the pump but I will be doing it before it is sold). About 500 miles and the new head/cam/lifters/timing set. It is lifted a total of 3 inches it currently has 205/75/r15 tires on it since the tires it had before were put on another vehical. Engine runs good compression is between 130-150 on all the cylinders. It has lock right lockers front and rear, I also still have the spider gears for both axles and can remove the lockers if buyer wants, or if someone wants to buy the lockers seperately. It has passed it's last two emission tests with no problem at all, tabs are good.

Reason for selling: The Jeep gets poor gasmilage and I am a college student, I just can't afford it right now, I love the thing but I have other priorities. The jeep is pretty much a trail rig, it can cruise on the freeway fine but the ride is harsh and it is much better suited to the trails. I'd like to sell this to someone looking to slap some bigger tires, and a quality lift on it and take it wheeling. The body is straight the frame is solid(no cracks in uniframe) I have a large front bumper for it also which will come with the vehical. It is a good start for a project vehical.

The vehical is located in Snohomish washington and is driveawayable.

I have pictures of the jeep that I can email on request.

I am asking $1200 for it

price 1200$ OBO

taking the price down to 1000$ I need to get the rig off my parent's property

Back