• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Dana 30 shafts

TRNDRVR

NAXJA Forum User
260s or 297s.

Either one, it doesn't matter. Good shape preferred, or at least rebuildable.

What do you have and how much?

Thanks,
Dan.

I have a set of 260's if you want, no u-joints in them though. They also have hubs on them that are in decent shape, I'll shipp them to you for $65 if you want, Let me know because I can have them out tommorow morning if so. thanks-kelvin

pierceME311 said:
I have a set of 260's if you want, no u-joints in them though. They also have hubs on them that are in decent shape, I'll shipp them to you for $65 if you want, Let me know because I can have them out tommorow morning if so. thanks-kelvin
Thanks for the reply. I don't need any hubs and I'm going to see if I can get some (shafts) here locally. I actually have the ones in my 30 now, I'm just wanting to get a set that's better, or ones I can rebuild and then just slap in there. Makes for the job to be a little faster.

Thanks again,
Dan.

TRNDRVR said:
Thanks for the reply. I don't need any hubs and I'm going to see if I can get some (shafts) here locally. I actually have the ones in my 30 now, I'm just wanting to get a set that's better, or ones I can rebuild and then just slap in there. Makes for the job to be a little faster.

Thanks again,
Dan.

No problem, I replied cause it poped up on my new posts search, if for some reason it doesn't work out PM me and I'll help any way I can.

Back