• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My first couple mod of this year

5.2poweredxj

NAXJA Forum User
Been busy modding my jeep. Did fender well trimming on the 1st and last 3 days building a new roof tire carrier. So I took some pics from early today. Still need to find a shovel for the other side. I got a chainsaw I carry everywhere so I not looking to add an axe. Lmk know what you think. Yes I know it rusty.
2523955_75_full.jpg

2523955_74_full.jpg

2523955_76_full.jpg

They're not pink...

I Started to fix the rust on driver door but would like to find a different jeep because the 1/4 are rusty everywhere. I going to fix the big holes at least but I don't feel like welding outside in 20 temps.

You may think the bumpers are ugly but I put hole in a brick wall the other day sliding on some ice with the d ring mount and put a dent in one of the upper pipes.

I was running around for about 2 weeks without flares and I sick of washing salt spray off my windows everyday. The rear isn't that pretty since I cut slits and hit with a hammer to it folded over.

Back