• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whats my jeep worth?

jeepinxj99

NAXJA Forum User
I'm trying to sell my jeep, just wondering if im asking to much.

Not necessarily wanting yall to buy it (unless you can and want to haha) but what would you pay for it and or expect to pay for it?

99 xj
sport
leather
4.0L
automatic
97000 miles
towing package

extras:
4in rubicon express lift
bds shocks
rancho steering stablizer
jks quicker disconnects
lower control arm skid plates
custom driveshaft and sye
kargomaster roof rack
hella 500 lights
kc slim lites
alpine headunit
rainguards and a couple other little things like that

heres some pics

You could probably get about $5500. Just be glad you don't have lockers, SYE, etc. then it would only be worth about $4500. Good luck.

I'm asking 8000 here locally but its not selling. I'm open to any offers. I've got about a little over 3000 in extras/modifications. Its in great condition. Great vehicle to drive everyday on the road as well as take on the trails on the weekend.

jeepinxj99 said:
I'm asking 8000 here locally but its not selling. I'm open to any offers. I've got about a little over 3000 in extras/modifications. Its in great condition. Great vehicle to drive everyday on the road as well as take on the trails on the weekend.
$8K is way too steep. Bump it down to $6K and see if you get any offers. If that doesn't work, lower it to around $5500 and go from there.

jeepinxj99 said:
a dealership here in knoxville offered me 7000 for it on a trade in.....the kbb of just the jeep is worth more than what yall are saying?

take 7k and run, thats a damn good amount of money for it, what are you lookin to get into?

7000 on trade means will give you 5000 maybe less for your vehicle and take 2000 off the price of the vehicle your wanting to purchase.

Nice truck...keep it or sell it private

jeepinxj99 said:
theres 99 xj's here in the paper lately that are stock for 8000.....
Modified vehicles are worth less to most people. Unless you find another wheeler who would do those mods anyway, and will pay a little extra for a Jeep that's already lifted, your Jeep won't fetch as much as some old lady's mint grocery-getter.

Back