• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skyjacker 3" Coils...

xjh3

NAXJA Forum User
Whos gottem? How much lift did you actually get? Did they settle and if so how much? Just got a set today and am aiming for 4", wanted to figure out if I should throw a spacer in there or not. THANKS

I got exactly 3" out of my set back in the day.

My rusty 8.5's next to them. The skyjackers are thinner and 150lb rate IIRC.
6x9p9it.jpg

Last edited:
i have em in right now and have had em for about 6 months and they're still as stiff as when i got em. you get the full 3". not like RE where you get about 5" out of 4.5" coils. i would put a spacer under there if i were you. you won't have to change your shocks either unless you go higher than 2" with a spacer or only play on rocks.

I used them with a 1.75 inch spacer and got 5 inches. Been in for 2 years and no sag. They are a little stiff but still flex well. Probably only skyjacker product I have and would have.

Jeez I found a couple threads over on JeepForum of people getting 4-4.5" out of these and you guys are getting exactly 3"? I don't want 5" of lift if I put that spacer in. I will start out with it, and if worse comes to worse, I'll just take it out of I have to.

Back