• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free interior trim.

Jes

NAXJA Memeber #293 URF Racing
NAXJA Member
I have the two C pillar plastic pieces and the three metal roof pieces if anyone needs them. They're for a two door and are mist grey in color.

do you by chance have the exterior plastic c-pillar piece? My passenger side broke when I took it off, and its kinda taped on and looks like ass...

the little hardware piece that holds the trim on broke...:gee:

XJ_ranger said:
do you by chance have the exterior plastic c-pillar piece? My passenger side broke when I took it off, and its kinda taped on and looks like ass...

the little hardware piece that holds the trim on broke...:gee:

Sorry, those pieces are both in Utah still. You might find one on The Wrecking Yard near the end of the trail and the other one is probably on Upper Chainsaw someplace.
Let me know if you find them. :dunce:

Jes said:
Let me know if you find them.

This reminds me a few big trucks sale advertisements back in 90ties in St.Petersburg. Prices were really low. The catch - the new owner would have to move a truck himself from Chechnya, which was a war zone back then.

Back