• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NItto mud grappler

etaniyani

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, anybody have any experience with the nitto mud grapplers? I'm thinking about getting a set of 33/13.50/15 wondering if the traction in mud, snow, rocks etc. is good. What kind of thread life are we looking at? Thanks for any information.

Whenever I here nitto tires it makes me think of little ricer cars that cruze the mall...Your jeep isn't a little ricer car that cruzes the mall is it???

Can't comment on the mud grapplers, but I'm on my second set of terra-grapplers on my DD 285/65/18. I got about 40,000 miles out of my first set. Awesome in snow! They performed decently in the mud, but I have very little mudding miles logged on my DD. Hope this helps!

Chad

Guy in our club runs them on his rubi, they look cool, flex well and aren't to loud. Saying that he can't go places with lockers that I went with MTR's and open diffs, course it could have been the driver!!!

Right now i have bfg mt's, just looking at other tire makes out there as another choice. I was also looking at the baja claws, just checking out my options. Thanks.

Only set I have seen were on a Hummer...and it was on the frame in mud..but SERIOUS mud...then again...thats no real comparison...what, a Hummer weighs a Zillion pounds??? Maybe he shoulda stuck with cruisin' the mall;)

Want some REAL offroad tires.....TSLs or Boggers....ok maybe i'm shorting the rock crawler guys....you need eraser soft tires for that.

They get the job done in the mud but for the money I would rather get boggers if playing in the mud most of the time.

Kim.

Back