• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: 95 Driver Side Seat Belt latch

luv2offroad

NAXJA Forum User
The latch on my 95 Cherokee seat belt doesn't work anymore. I need a new one but don't want to pay $90+ for an entire seat belt unit. Anyone have just the latch part that they are willing to sell me??

I've got a 90 parts rig with seat belts. I can not remember if they are the same in 95.

I'm going to try one of the back seat latches to see if they will work, since I don't use the back seat to carry people very often. If that doesn't work, I'll let you know and I'll come see if they are the same in the 90 / 95. Thanks.

Ok, I got someone who was able to take the front latch off (I don't have enough brute strength) but they could not get the back ones to unscrew all the way. So I am going to need to try one of yours. Where do you live? Pm me.

Hey Dave. Can you let me know when is a good time to come get this seat belt latch from you? I don't want to drive up there and find you that you are not home. Waste of $3 a gallon gas. :)

Back