• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn Tomorrow!

socal billl

NAXJA Forum User
A few of use are going to Cleghorn tomorrow.We'll be meeting at the Cleghorn offramp at the 15. The fun starts at 10 am -
Anybody else interested in making the run?

Time to burn the midnight oil skwerly

Skwerly said:
Oh, man! If only it were later, i have to change my t-stat tomorrow! Maybe i could change it early.....we'll see! i LOVE the Cleg hehehe.
GIT ER DONE- It's gunna be fun:clap:

Skwerly. Get r done. I am in for cleghorn. Salton sea is too»ar and bb is toooo cold.

Grrrr, lol, you know I can't resist the Cleg. I'll either do the t-stat before or just after the run. The Jeep doesn't get that hot, it's running around 210 which i suppose is normal, but my Jeep has ALWAYS run cooler......

Since it's cooler anyway though and heat isn't an issue, could we make it 11 or 12? That would guarantee I can be safe out there.... :)

11am works, I just talked to Bill.....he said that was cool, but we would have to charge you!!

11 am it is!

you guys suck i have to work at 9am, just got back from vegas and havent driven my jeep in 4 days :cry: take lots of pics for me!

jsolorza said:
i'll be their wifes coming too
No way man. You're gonna wheel that thing?!!;)

Back