• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2door bushwackers flares

red_01_xj

NAXJA Forum User
i have a set of 2dr bushwacker flares up for sale, they are brand new $300

open to offers

im interested. do you have a size on the width of them? I wanna chop them up for my zj. If someone has a used set and wants to buy new ill buy a old set. Oops sorry 2 door no worky for me. Bump

i personally think that 2 door would work better in your situation...reason being is the door lines might not line up on the xj and the zj...buswackers are 6" wide (3" wider than stock) i was thinking orginally to keep them for my 4 door but im not sure

well the rear door flares are in two piece form so any trimming will only need to be done to match the body shape so they mount flush. Ive seen tj flares fit also tho but i know that xj's would look better without gaping holes in them when you open the doors.

gunthagunth said:
well the rear door flares are in two piece form so any trimming will only need to be done to match the body shape so they mount flush. Ive seen tj flares fit also tho but i know that xj's would look better without gaping holes in them when you open the doors.

You wont really notice the holes, did you on my xj?

gunthagunth said:
no i didnt. I thought you had 4 door flares.

I did, but they are not designed for a 97+ body style so you have to cut them to make them fit which means take the boxed ends off of one side of them.

waubm said:
Will you ship?

If so what is it to 45807???
yes i will pm sent

I had them on a 99' 2 door and they fit perfect with no mods to the flares at all.They look great and recommend for a street Jeep only! If you use your Jeep for trails forget BushCrackers unless they are the really early ones that are flexible.The newer ones crack BAD! Warn 7" TJ Flares are indestructible!

Back