• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Improvement Or Waste Of Money?

RªMB°

NAXJA Forum User
I Get Tired Of Fixing The Cracked Plastic Lines In My RENIX Vacuum Lines. So My Question Is It Worth It To Replace The Crappy Brittle Plastic With 1/4" Vacuum Line Or Am I Wasting My Money? If I Did This It Would Be ALL The Lines Throughout The Motor.

I Like The Break line Idea And Will Use That Because It Flexible. Has Anyone Made New Connectors Or Just Use The Original Ones?

Dont use steel lines,best is copper,its soft enough to flex if needed and is much more corrosion resistant(inside and outside).

lowrange2 said:
OMG Type Normal It's Very Annoying To Read! Please....

yeah, he's back...and he does it every friggin' time...

hasta :flamemad: :twak:

He Must Like to Capitalize almost Every Word In His Post. that is kinda hard to do now that I try it

The tubes always crack eventually. I just used some flexible, oil resistant (who knows how good they are), hose I bought at the local autozone. Currently it works ok and I like the blue color.

Back