• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which headlights?

ZacSquatch

NAXJA Forum User
I need some Good headlights to replace my silly blue disco ball ones...not to mention one is cracked
jeepnewtires008.jpg

Whats ya'lls best experience and what do ya'll suggest..

I hate to say it, but.... search. :)

that said, IPF or Hella e-codes (regular left hand drive version, so you don't blind oncoming traffic!)

You of all people should know... search.

There is a huge thread on E-Codes right now. Personally I have Silverstars, but when they die, I'm getting E-Codes.

Oh and BTW - please quit posting that ghey bumper :looser:

Its my birthday, I am exempt from searching today...:viking:

btw... does advanced or autozone have the RHD's?

You wanna touch it...

uhh ohh, rollin in the doe, look at that cash on the hook, jk with ya man, , ive got the sylvania silver w/e, there ok i guess, my last few jeep didnt have much of headlights so i'm happy with what iv got

I had some of those prism "disco-ball" housings on my chev, -they were terrible. I'm running the Hella H-4 housings on my XJ and really like the way the light is reflected. They are kind of between a spot and a flood, -just right. While the Hella housings aren't cheap, they are in my opinion one of the best investments I made.

As far as H-4 bulbs are concerned, -strictly preference. I've used the 1st gen silverstars, and they were ok. But I had an old set of PIIA extreme whites from years gone by, -and they are the ones I'm using in the XJ right now. I don't plan on ever forking out the big bucks for the PIIA bulbs ever again, -so when they burn out, -I'm trying something else.

BTW, -I couldn't help but notice what's on your hood! What else does a fellow XJ'er need besides tools and money?? (beer and women are also on the list).

I also have the silverstars. I like em alot, they arent super bright but alot more crisper looking beam and the high beams are awesome. And for less than 40 bucks, cant beat it!

I just installed a set of Autopal ecodes and am very pleased with them. My sealed beams were terrible. I can't speak for the others, but I would spend the money again in a heartbeat for these lights. Best money I've spent on the beast.

They may be purchased next time.. I got silverstars for $20 a pop... and some Hella 500's

Back