• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lower control arm mounts at axle

KYFHOMS22

NAXJA Forum User
Hi, I just got a new set of lower control arm axle mounts but need the instructions... I need to know the angles and what not. does anyone have a coppy or can you email me with them?
[email protected]
Thanks.

I smashed one side when I rolled my jeep.

How'd ya smash one rolling? Did it rip off? Kinda rip off? The whole LCA mount? Kudos if it ripped off completely. I had one side tear off. matched up the weld lines and burned it back on. Guess I am not real sure what your lookin for here.

Gunner, I know this is a long time in responding but the jeep is almost borderline being called a jeep anymore. fifth rig now in order but first in heart and always beats out the other three xjs. rebuilt from that long ago incident and new incident occured. Accordianed body. when it poped out of gear on a 100% slope off jeep trail winching opp. climed through the window. wheeled to the top and finished the opp with broken axle, body crushed from the hood back( nessesitated a downhill winching of a 1 ton ford over the same side facing downhill) removed trees and let it down to the extent of the cable. released and let him ride the hill 100 yards to the bottom with no power anything with a diesel not running, he made it to the bottom of what I cut out with the saw and I limped back down the trail. All on private land. I drove 150 miles to rescue him. left the jeep there for a year hence the other two. this one now has no top, doors, a pillars or anything to give extra weight. uniframe is getting strengthened, full roll front bumper to new rear and multiple other mods. daily driver no longer. but it snorts at me every time I fire it up to charge the batterie. It still lives after all odds, 4.0- 220k and still truckin, body was the weakest part of these jeeps apparently. Will not be on for a long time again. much work to do to get trail and DOT worthy again...

Last edited:
Back