• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler for an OC M&G 1/4/08

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
Well, since I know some of us missed the Christmas party and don't really have the time to wheel- how about an impromptu M&G? I know at least Matty and I will be at Angel stadium setting up for the race the next day, so how about we meet up at the Hooters off of Katella/57 that Friday night? Say, 7p to whenever?

Yep, i should be able to do that, as long as all my bike stuff is done by then...... Im telling you man, somebody has to make up their mind...... you can either have christmas or Anaheim 1 but not both so close together:D

I'm game.

mattyj said:
Im telling you man, somebody has to make up their mind...... you can either have christmas or Anaheim 1 but not both so close together:D

Sheeeyit, quit yer complainin. You're only running half the series. I'll be at all 17 and all 12 Outdoors. ::Illegalflipoffsmile:: :gee:

I'm in.

Lets pick a place so I get to use my new GPS that Santa got me......The other Santa.

:D

Can't make it. :bawl:

I'll be back in Big Bear for the weekend.

ruggedjeep said:
Ive got the week off and have some friends in OC i havent seen in a while, i will make it.
Cool man. See ya there.

I really don't like hooters, but I havent caught the OC peeps for a while, so I'm gonna try and roll down that way.

cal said:
I really don't like hooters, but I havent caught the OC peeps for a while, so I'm gonna try and roll down that way.
Care to rephrase?:doh:

I don't like the food at Hooters, but I love hooters!

Can't make it, and I work pretty much accross the street. I am sending the wife to Mexico for 10 days, so it ios Mr. Mom for me.

Back