• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Stuff for sale

Joe

NAXJA Member #887
In three weeks I will have available for sale:

Set of RE3715 Control Arm Super-Flex 2 Lower Adjustable
Set of RE3780 Control Arm Super-Flex 2 Upper Front Adjustable
Set of RE9900 RE9900 XJ Control Arm Drop Brackets
Set of Skyjacker 1.5" shackles

Right now I will only be looking for pick-up-only but if the price is right then I will ship this stuff at buyers expance.

All stuff is used but in great shape. Brand new from RE this stuff will sell for $753 I am looking to sell it for $500 OBO if anyone is interested.

Are you only selling it all together? How much for the lower adjustables or upper adjustables only? Also, how much for the shackles? How much was this stuff used?

I am in Camarillo and can pick up and pay cash. Please PM me or email: [email protected]

nitrogt101 said:
Are you only selling it all together? How much for the lower adjustables or upper adjustables only? Also, how much for the shackles? How much was this stuff used?

I am in Camarillo and can pick up and pay cash. Please PM me or email: [email protected]

Sounds like he might be interested in everything but the DBs, and I'd be interested in those if you decide to part it out

nitrogt101 said:

Let me think about it. I don't have a problem part the stuff out as long as I can get it all sold.

I work in Camarillo so you would be able to pick it up there. I should have everything out the week after the labor day weekend.

????thinking????

SanDiegoXJ said:
Sounds like he might be interested in everything but the DBs, and I'd be interested in those if you decide to part it out

The drop brackets are not on the Jeep so if you wanted then sent me a PM with your offer!!!

I probably would not be able to get both the upper and lower control arms, one or the other if the price is right. It all depends on your prices individually. Where do you work in Camarillo? I have one of those cool jobs where I drive around all day and get paid, so I could swing by pretty much anytime.

nitrogt101 said:
I probably would not be able to get both the upper and lower control arms, one or the other if the price is right. It all depends on your prices individually. Where do you work in Camarillo? I have one of those cool jobs where I drive around all day and get paid, so I could swing by pretty much anytime.

I would have to sell both pair together. I work off Mission Oaks Blvd at Technicolor.

You must be a Police officer? right?

The arm will have the joints rebuilt before selling them if anyone is interested. The arm are currently on the Jeep but will be coming of the labor day weekend and the DB are sitting on my table waiting for someone to buy them.

BTT

Grshppr89 said:
I would be interest in the drop brackets. I am in Phoenix AZ, and would pay shipping if your ready to sell.

the drop brakets are not on the jeep so if your interested how does $160 shipped sound?

If you still have the control arms please let me know.My brother in law is very interested.Thanks in advance,Corey... (xjspyder)

xjspyder said:
If you still have the control arms please let me know.My brother in law is very interested.Thanks in advance,Corey... (xjspyder)

The control arms are still available and on the jeep. As soon as I remove them I will shoot you a pm.

Back