• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 S10 4x4 blazer

That price is a bit steep( at least for this area). I paid less for my 96 XJ with half the miles that thing has

ia green96 said:
That price is a bit steep( at least for this area). I paid less for my 96 XJ with half the miles that thing has

I am guessing the OBO needs some explaining. That means or best offer. Everyone knows how this works. Somene can bring a price and we can go from there. It may be high on the miles but it could look different for others if they seen how clean this truck is. Plus this is a price my sister wanted to start with. She also looked on KSL on the prices that they have for the same year +/- a year.

Last edited:
Isn't 93 the year they offered the 700r4 paired to a driver's drop np231? If so, it would make a great donor for a 4.3 or chev v8 swap!

Israel said:
Isn't 93 the year they offered the 700r4 paired to a driver's drop np231? If so, it would make a great donor for a 4.3 or chev v8 swap!

Sorry I could not tell you that. I do know it has the electric switch to put it in 4x4. That makes it much easier for the ones (like my wife). She hates driving my yj or the daughter xj even if it has the diagrame on it to show you.

Again it is my sisters truck and it is obo.

In 93 GM offered a 4.3 V-6 L35 (200hp) along with a 4L60E transmission. By the photos (no 4wd shifter and a a push button on the dash) this particular Blazer has push button 4wd which means NP233 Tcase, not the NP231.

The 4L60E is basicly a computer controlled 700r4, so you are right about that. And they did offer a drivers drop NP231 also. It had a manual shifter on the tranny hump. Thats what mine had.

The 233 is not substantially different than the 231 from what I understand. Basically, just a motorized shift version. The same case came in my '04 Dakota, both V6 and V8 models. SYE's and the like should still be compatible.

Jared:patriot:

Back