• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

zj rear lca's

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
if i had 4-6" lift on my xj could i use the ZJ's rear LCA's as the XJ's lowers?:compwork: :dunno:

Have you measured them to see the length? There are charts available to tell you how much length you would need for each level of lift.

You need appropriate length UCA's to match your LCA length.

Over about 5" of lift, you really need to do some sort of longarm or drop bracket setup though - the geometry at six inches of lift just isn't stable with shortarms, no matter how long they are.

i havent seen the chart. any one that could send me the link to the thread on the chart would be great

IIRC they are 2" longer, making them 17.75 or therabout.
I think the concensus is that they are too long for the front of an XJ and too short to be worthwhile for making longarms out of them.
JK control arms look to be 24" AT LEAST - has anyone thought about using them as the starting point for longarms?

yossarian19 said:
IIRC they are 2" longer, making them 17.75 or therabout.
I think the concensus is that they are too long for the front of an XJ and too short to be worthwhile for making longarms out of them.
JK control arms look to be 24" AT LEAST - has anyone thought about using them as the starting point for longarms?
That would be closer to a mid-arm set-up,most LA's are 30 -36".

Back