• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new bumper?

Looks really nice!!

Last edited:
Same one I have on my Cherokee.. I love it. I purchased it from here at work (Quadratec). Just purchase it without d-ring tabs and use separate tow hook brackets.

Bumper without the d-ring tabs is here ($239.99 without d-ring tabs - and we will price match any advertised price - excluding eBay):
http://www.quadratec.com/products/72108_1002.htm

Tow hook brackets from Omix/Rugged Ridge here ($79.99):
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12007_800_07.htm

Here it is on mine (We custom welded light tabs on as well):

233176050-XL.jpg

233196215-XL.jpg

233191813-XL.jpg

I love the looks, especially with the welded on light tabs!

Last edited:
Whoa, no way, another option for headers/exhaust manifold for the 2000/2001 XJ - besides Banks!!!! Sweet!!!

GD says: "Bumper without the d-ring tabs is here ($239.99 without d-ring tabs - and we will price match any advertised price - excluding eBay):"

So is that to say that since I can get it shipped to me for $279 from RJR Quadratec will also sell/ship the bumper for $279?

floyd said:
GD says: "Bumper without the d-ring tabs is here ($239.99 without d-ring tabs - and we will price match any advertised price - excluding eBay):"

So is that to say that since I can get it shipped to me for $279 from RJR Quadratec will also sell/ship the bumper for $279?

That is correct. We can match the shipped price if it's advertised, as it is on their site.

Even better, for local customers at least, if you call us ahead of time to confirm it's in stock, you can come here to West Chester, PA to pick it up, saving you shipping charges completely :)

P1010196.jpg

wouldnt recommand it as tow point but awesome looking and great with the tow-hooks but i could never figure out who made those ones with d-ring tabs

Wow ghost I had no idea you guys were in Westchester. I have a friend who goes to UTI, I'll have to start taking advantage of Quadratec :) Although 11 gauge sounds a little weak, isnt that a tiny bit less than an 1/8?

Back