• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The way we were - pics

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
The "Remember when..." thread got me thinking how lots has changed over the years, besides our Jeeps.

So here's the game. Post a picture of yourself that was at least 10 years ago. And I think that this should stay in the SoCal Chapter forum, since we all know what everyone looks like today.

I'll start. Circa 1989.

me.jpg

xjohnnyc said:
I'll start.

me.jpg

I like that blank stare on your face.

Andy

That was my passport photo.

xjohnnyc said:
The "Remember when..." thread got me thinking how lots has changed over the years, besides our Jeeps.

So here's the game. Post a picture of yourself that was at least 10 years ago. And I think that this should stay in the SoCal Chapter forum, since we all know what everyone looks like today.

I'll start. Circa 1989.

How come you ain't Korean in that picture?........SANTA

me.jpg

Holy Crap!

I will need to go dig up an picture and scan it in. Probably will be when I first got married or was in the Navy. About 40 lbs ago....

I look just the same as I did when I got married.
Well, maybe a few more grey hairs, shorter hair, maybe 15lbs heavier.....

:D

and I don't have any way of scanning old pictures of me....

xjohnnyc said:

I'll start. Circa 1989.

me.jpg
Looks like trouble!

Damn Johnny! My wife said you actually look asian in that pic.

when I get back, I'll post up some hilarious pics of me with a mullet. Business up front....party in the back.

djblade311 said:
Damn Johnny! My wife said you actually look asian in that pic.

when I get back, I'll post up some hilarious pics of me with a mullet. Business up front....party in the back.

Can't wait to see that! :) Ask Nicole what I look like now, if not Asian.

Mike, that's nice. I always dreamt of having a beard and goatee. But I've never been able to grow facial hair.

And Remi...damn. You look like Sequoia's long-lost brother.

Well, it'll be a short drive.

:kissyou:

Back