• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

seat brackets

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
will the master craft seat brackets work on these?
12-20-07_1544.jpg

probably not.

i can get these seats for 100 and i rele like them. how hard wouyld it be to mount them in my 98 xj?

well i aint rele that much of a fab'er, i'm not that skilled , the only thing ive fabbed up was a rear hitch on the front, that was just bolt and sum spacer plates but i might get these and think of a way to fab them up

userbmx1315 said:
i can get these seats for 100 and i rele like them. how hard wouyld it be to mount them in my 98 xj?

They're kinda ricey imo, but the only way to tell if they can be mounted in a Cherokee is to try it.

Check the width, anything over 21" wide won't fit if you intend to keep the console.

userbmx1315 said:
so i cut off my stock mounts and mount them on the bottom of the seat bracket?
No,your factory seat un-bolts from the sliders.Then you will bolt your adapters back to the stock slider bolts.

yeah those seats are ricey and garbage I'll give you 150 for them

userbmx1315 said:
lol if there ricey then why you wanna buy them?
I was just kidding about them being ricey they are very good seats at an even better price. Buy them if they don't work sell them for double

the guy will hold them for me. but i have the choice to get those for 100 or get a set of s-10 springs from a junkyard for maybe 60-70 and get a little more lift in the rear to bring up the sag

buy the seats sell them for 200 and get the leaf springs and some beer or another 100 dollar goodie for the heep

Back