• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is it! Year End Inventory Reduction! 1st come 1st served!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
It is the time of year that we need to dramatically lower our inventory, if we don't we get to pay Taxes on it!

This is NOT another Pretend sale that you see always running, our prices are low enough to begin with and we will not promise you Christmas delivery on these items but they are all in stock and will be removed from the sale as they get to managable levels.

As an example: We made over 800 Differential covers for the holidays, we have nearly 250 left, at year end we want to have only 100 left or we get taxed bigtime!

Take advantage of this Sale while it lasts, it is first come first served, not everything is on sale but over 100 items are and it is very REAL from 20 to 35% off!
biggrin.gif

Just got mine today and they look great. That extra discount was all the incentive I needed. Can't wait to put 'em on. I ordered them Thursday night. That's impressive since they basically went coast to coast.

WheelsUp said:
Just got mine today and they look great. That extra discount was all the incentive I needed. Can't wait to put 'em on. I ordered them Thursday night. That's impressive since they basically went coast to coast.

I gotta say thats just not normal, 3 days across the country is but we seem to be having some kind of direct link to Mass & Virginia, those 2 states get them next day all the time but we ship 3 day? Oh well, fast is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back